Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BMW Super Bikes


I love this bike!

I love the softness, the balance of the enormous potential power, the ergometer, riding position and style hyper-sports. I love how I fit on this bike. My thanks for this bike is now more focused because I'm riding a lot of different bikes. This is a good time to go back on the chair K12S.

What I like about it is the site mentioned above, the shield and handles. But they are easy to fix on the secondary market. If I had this bike anymore, I've tested various shields, two seats and grip puppies. But the bike will come back in about 10 days, so really no time for a proper evaluation of the product to remove.

The shield is not good for my taste. A shorter shield is a must on this bike. Shield OEM product earthquake and a sandwich too loud. New OEM sport handles appeared on numerous Beemer designed to test our tolerance for torture. They are just awful for driving not to follow. Give me your GT or RT-style treats daily. And finally, I am convinced that there is no such thing as a good seat OEM - after trying surprising aftermarket seats. If you are used to fill parts, OEM is driving demand. But if you do not have a Corbin or Sargent tried, chances are that you will be satisfied with the stock down.

BMW K1200S get used to country roads. Initially when I hit some twisty roads, it felt like he was floating on the road. Keep in mind that I'm used to riding a bike with front suspension Telelever. Also, when I mounted the K1200R at the same place I did not feel the strangeness of the suspension also. It took about 40 miles of winding roads to get acquainted with the habits K12Ses drive.

However, the suspension on the R1200S "feels very close to a conventional fork in place, even if the Telelever it. But the R12S has a unique Telelver is super light and stiff. The R12S is less picky machine bends in the BMW lineup. This bike is like in the corners.

The K1200S, though several times more manoeuvrable and agile than its predecessor, the K1200RS, requires a qualified pilot to quickly maneuver through small winding roads. I think 500 miles of roads that have an ideal stage to get real comfortable with the K12S be. Of course, the best training for the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment